How to Clean Giant Stuffed Animals
Do you have the giant stuffed animal toys for your kid and finding it hard to clean? You are not alone. Many parents and guardians out there find it hard to wash the toy. The giant stuffed animals are a lot of fun. In any case, the bigger they are, the harder they are to keep clean and cared for.
Giant stuffed animals need special considerations. They’re big also, no joke planned, dust magnets. So how to clean giant stuffed animals without damaging them? It is generally simple but requires some stamina. The process is straightforward, but it can be a challenge to some.
What not to do when cleaning large stuffed animals
You shouldn’t wash it in boiling water
Most big stuffed animals have gorgeous and soft fur. You shouldn’t wash it in boiling water. You should also avoid drying them with hairdryers or leaving them at a very high temperature. Too much sun exposure can cause discoloration. If they do not dry out, it will begin to smell bad or even develop mold. You should dry them as soon as possible.
not wash their giant stuffed animals properly
One of the biggest mistakes that parents make is to not wash their giant stuffed animals properly. If you don’t, then there is a big chance that your child will catch some kind of sickness from the dirt or dust that gets stuck in their stuffing.
not use any kind of cleaner specifically designed for cleaning large stuffed animals
So what not to do when cleaning large stuffed animals? The first mistake that most people make is to not use any kind of cleaner specifically designed for cleaning large stuffed animals. This is the simplest thing that could happen and the only way that you will get the stains out is if the stuffed animal gets wet. So make sure that you read the label on the container of the cleaner.
leave your giant stuffed animal wet in a place for a long period of time
The next thing that you should not do is to just leave your giant stuffed animal wet in a place for a long period of time. If you want to make sure that you get all the dirt and dust out, then you should put them into a large plastic bag with 1/2 cup of baking soda. Also, be careful about washing them with a shampoo that is specially designed for cleaning large stuffed animals. If you have kids at home, then you should try to make sure that you find a solution that doesn’t contain any harsh chemicals.
it doesn’t hurt to brush the stuffing once in a while
The last thing that you need to remember is that it doesn’t hurt to brush the stuffing once in a while. This will help you get rid of any loose dirt and you will be able to prolong the life of your stuffed animal. It might also be a good idea to get a small vacuum cleaner and clean the bottom as well.
it doesn’t hurt to wipe your a large stuffed animal down from time to time
Another important thing that you should know is that it doesn’t hurt to wipe your a large stuffed animal down from time to time. This will prevent you from having to rewash your favorite toy. When cleaning the body of your stuffed animal, you should make sure that you don’t wash it too often. What you should do is simply rub your fingers around the stuffed animal’s body gently. This will remove any dirt or dust that is stuck on your fingers.
Keeping these tips in mind will allow you to enjoy your stuffed animals for many years to come
When you want to take care of your large stuffed animals, it is important that you pay attention to some of the things that you hear above. It is also important that you know what not to do when cleaning large stuffed animals. Keep in mind that there are some steps that you can take to help prevent any damage from happening to them. Keeping these tips on how to clean giant stuffed animals in mind will allow you to enjoy your stuffed animals for many years to come.
how to clean giant stuffed animals using the cleaning machine?
Don’t even think about that. Since these are animals filled with the big stuff, the washing machine is out of order. Unless you know that, there is a giant washing machine somewhere. You would have to stay with the other family medications. So, follow these simple steps and save yourself from drama.
- Remove all accessories, If any examine the toy before you start. Look for cracks, creases, or other damage that you need to consider in advance. At this point, it is the ideal opportunity for cleaning.
- Sniff the toy if it smells terrible. Prepare a large plastic bag. Put the giant stuffed animal into the large plastic bag. Add 1/2 cup of baking soda to the large plastic bag. Cover the plastic bag for about 1-2 hours or until it absorbs any unpleasant odors. Baking Soda will absorb any foul odor from the giant stuffed animals.
- Then vacuum the toy. Next, start with a cleaner vacuum cleaner. Vacuum the toy from all sides using the hose connection with a small brush to achieve the best strokes.
- Wash now, prepare some detergent, and apply this technique. Another alternative is to mix some vinegar in heated water and rub the skin with a damp material.
- You could also fill the bathtub, mix some water and detergent, and soak up the toys. Remember, it will be too hard to spatter a mammoth-filled creature. It will take a long time for it to dry completely. An excellent way would be spot-washing. Mix detergent and water and use a fine to medium brush to clean the toy. By cleaning, replace the area with a damp cloth until all cleaners have rinsed off. You may need to warm up the treatment a couple of times, especially if the toy is messy.
- Dry at this point, let the creature filled with Goliath dry at room temperature. With a dry towel and an extra hairbrush, you can bring the coat back to its unique, delicate quality. Their cuddly monster toys are currently prepared and ready for new ventures.
- Store after it has dried, transfer it to a suitable location where there are no other huge items.
Last Note on how to clean your giant stuffed animals,
If ever you have found it hard to clean your stuffed animal toy. Follow the above simple steps to clean giant stuffed animals to ensure your friend is ever clean.
Almost every child has a favorite stuffed animal that they cling to day in day out. The bond gets tighter when they are sick, and if the toys are not properly disinfected, they could be a cause of re-infection in the child or their siblings. You may have a hard time separating the child from...
Who does not love stuffed animal toys? They are adored by people of ages. However, the craze is more in Children. The stuffed animal toys are not just toys for them, they are the friends, companions of children. Still, time passes. As the children grow up, their passion for soft toys comes down. The old...